Current available jobs in
Baseball Operations: Media/Video Production
Editor / After Effects Operator - St. Louis Cardinals (St. Louis, MO)
Summary of Responsibilities:
The purpose of this position will be to design, create, and build video graphic elements, and to edit story features or elements that may air at the ballpark. This is a part time, seasonal position.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Animate video elements for in-game entertainment.
• Animate create supporting elements for advertising assets.
• Assist in Cardinals video post-production needs.
• Edit features to air at Busch.
Education and Experience Required:
• 2+ years of experience with Avid Nitrus Systems.
• 3+ years of experience with AfterEffects and PhotoShop.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office and Outlook).
• General knowledge of production.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes or No: Do you have 2+ years of experience with Avid Nitrus Systems? If yes, please explain.
2. Yes or No: Do you have 3+ years of experience with AfterEffects and PhotoShop? If yes, please explain.
3. Yes or No: Do you have the ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays?
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Baseball Operations: Baseball - Pitching Coach
Baseball Camp Instructor - Texas Rangers (Arlington, TX)
- Teach, coach, instruct, and have the ability to demonstrate baseball skills and positive values, in accordance to the camp curriculum and as an extension of the Texas Rangers.
- Model and display the utmost professionalism in appearance, customer service, and coaching behavior.
- Supervise and motivate children between the ages of 5-13, as well as, evaluate campers’ baseball skills and provide constructive feedback for improvement.
- Sssist the on-site camp director with special appearances, camp setup and registration, customer service, officiating, or any other assigned duties.
- Conduct 1-on-1 instruction, assist with new ideas for camps and clinics, as well as, help plan an agenda for camps.
- Must have baseball experience of either played baseball up to the collegiate level, or be a high school level or college level baseball coach
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- All coaches must exhibit good judgment and maintain appropriate behavior with clientele
- Must submit and pass a criminal background and drug screening
- Have the ability to work outside for extended periods of time
Note: This position was originally posted on the Texas Rangers employment site.
To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please
click here to apply for this job on the Texas Rangers employment site.
Go back job listings