Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Producer, Video - The San Diego Padres (San Diego, CA)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Concepts, writes, designs, creates and oversees all radio and TV commercial production campaigns
- Handles all pre-production, including scheduling equipment , crew and talent, location scouting for live shoots
- Serves as the videographer/producer/director on commercial shoots
- Shoots all Padres video production; commercials, PSA’s, player messages, green screen, promotional videos, and other video production as needed
- Works in conjunction with production staff to create new game day content and for Padres.com web content
- Collaborates with other entertainment and production personnel on graphical elements, videos, long form and special projects
- Creates and executes in conjunction with the Marketing Department commercial production and other video concepts used for promotional purposes
JOB REQUIRMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Four year college education, equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of three (3) years work experience as a Producer/Director OR a minimum of four (4) years work as a producer/director
- Proven track record of producing commercial production shoots and supervising/performing edits.
- Proven track record of conceptualizing and writing scripts based on a marketing plan. Possesses creative and artistic skills for commercial design and layout.
- Advanced knowledge with the following software: AVID and Adobe Premiere editing software, Photoshop, After Effects.
- Must have advanced knowledge of cameras (Canon 5D, AF100, HVX, Red) and field production equipment and post-production equipment
- Has had previous experience and possesses intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office for the company-wide network, including Word, Excel and Outlook and Access.
- Prior experience and ability to work with standard office equipment (copier, laser printers, fax, telephones)
- Possesses good working knowledge about baseball and the Padres’ organization.
- Able to work flexible hours including evening, weekend, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance. Professional image and demeanor.
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers in a team environment.
- Please include link to your demo reel
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ