Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Broadcast: Broadcast Production
Production Specialist - Washington Nationals Baseball Club, LLC (Washington, DC)
Reporting to the Director of Production & Operations, the Production Specialist is responsible for supporting the Scoreboard Production Department in all facets of creative media production and game day execution. The Production Specialist will produce and create new and exciting content for use in all aspects of the Scoreboard Production Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce, edit and deliver creative audio/visual content for game day projects including but not limited to pump videos, interviews, highlights, commercials, etc.
- Produce, edit and deliver creative broadcast quality audio/visual content through MASN, WTOP, Nationals.com, MLBAM, MLB Network and all other Nationals broadcasting, web and rich media partners as well as video duplications in multiple formats.
- Log and capture videos, help manage and maintain production equipment and workflow.
- Operate multiple game day production positions such as Production Switcher, DEKO, Click Effects, EVS, etc.
- Assist with producing, updating and maintaining web content.
- Assist with setup and execution of pregame and in-game elements.
- Assist with setup and breakdown of cameras and equipment.
- Other creative duties as assigned.
- Responsible for scheduling the Game Operations staff and processing their paperwork.
- Responsible for all paperwork for purchasing equipment, scheduling shoots, obtaining permits, tracking invoices, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and upholding the guidelines and procedures for the Game Operations department.
- Responsible for procuring tickets, credentials and parking for game day requests.
- Assists the Director of Production & Operations with the daily game logs and scripts as well as maintaining the Game Ops Matrix.
- Provides administrative support for all department needs such as creating budgets, processing department paperwork, ordering items, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with non-linear editing systems (Adobe Premiere).
- Minimum of 3 years experience with motion graphics programs (After Effects).
- Minimum of 3 years experience with DVD creation programs (DVD Studio, iMovie).
- Minimum of 3 years experience with graphics programs (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Minimum of 3 years experience with professional video cameras and VTRs.
- Ability to produce and create new and exciting video and graphical content.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism on their creative work.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must possess strong decision-making skills and be very detail oriented.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Nationals players, baseball statistics, rules and records.
- Must possess interpersonal communication skills (oral and written).
- Must be able to work ALL home games.
- Must be able to work the extended hours of game days and specials events as scheduled.
- Must feel comfortable interacting with high profile clients.
- Professional sports experience.
- Knowledge of MLB policies and procedures.
- Experience in marketing and events.
- No direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to set-up and breakdown equipment in excess of 50 lbs.
- Work will require weekend and/or evening work.
- Occasional domestic travel will be required.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No. Do you have 3 years experience in Production?
2. Yes/No. Do you have a passion for working within the sports industry?
3. Yes/No. Do you have experience in administrative production duties (purchasing equipment, scheduling shoot, credential procurement, etc.)?
4. Please paste your Vimeo demo reel or video link in this response.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ