Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Broadcast: Broadcast Production
Senior Editor - Washington Nationals Baseball Club, LLC (Washington, DC)
Reporting to the Director, Production & Operations, the Senior Editor is responsible for producing and distributing audio/visual content in a wide array of mediums for the Scoreboard Production Department. The Senior Editor creates audio/visual content including in-park content, commercials, PSAs, rich media, social media, promotions, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce, edit and deliver creative audio/visual content for game day and non-game day projects including but not limited to pump videos, interviews, highlights, commercials, etc.
- Produce, edit and deliver creative broadcast quality audio/visual content through TV and Radio Broadcast Affiliates, nationals.com, MLBAM, MLB Network and all other Nationals broadcasting, web and rich media as well as video duplications in multiple formats.
- Produce, edit and deliver long and short form audio/visual projects.
- Produce field and studio shoots.
- Produce, edit and deliver audio/visual content to internal departments.
- Assist with the development of new and innovative fan entertainment concepts.
- Ensure Nationals branding is implemented in all audio/visual productions.
- Operate game day production equipment as needed.
- Travel to Spring Training for up to 2 weeks to obtain seasonal content.
- Assist the Director, Production & Operations in any projects outside of essential duties as needed.
- Work with upper management and other department staff as requested
- Train and work with interns and freelance staff as needed
- Work with outside Branding and Production companies as requested
- Other creative duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with non-linear editing systems (Premiere).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with motion graphics programs (After Effects).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with DVD creation programs.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with graphics programs (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with professional video cameras.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with professional lighting, grip and audio equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Ability to produce and create new and exciting video and graphical content.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism on their creative work.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must possess strong decision-making skills and be very detail oriented.
- Must be Mac savvy.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Nationals schedule, players, baseball statistics, rules and records.
- Must possess interpersonal communication skills (oral and written).
- Must be able to work ALL home games.
- Must be able to work the extended hours of game days and specials events as scheduled.
- Must be comfortable interacting with high profile clients.
- Uphold Core Values: Excellence, Performance, and Accountability. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the field, make a difference in the community and provide the best guest experience in sports. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
- Professional baseball and/or other professional sports production experience.
- Experience with 3D software.
- Experience with interchangeable lens cameras and advanced camera support systems.
- Experience with control room equipment
- File Based Slow Motion Video Players (EVS)
- Character Generators (Chyron)
- Clip Players (Click Effects)
- Statistics Programs (ScorePad)
- Routing Systems
- Video Shading
- Must be able to work at computer monitors for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to set-up and breakdown equipment in excess of 50 lbs.
- Will require weekend, evening and holiday work.
- Occasional domestic travel will be required.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No. Do you have 4 years experience in working with several different editing software programs? If yes, please list the programs.
2. Yes/No. Are you able to work nights, weekends and holidays?
3. Please include a link to your demo reel in the space provided.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ