Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Communications: Media/Public Relations Servicing
Coordinator, Publications - Miami Marlins (Miami, FL)
The publications coordinator will promote the brand, organization and players, as well as assist with the organization’s overall communications strategy, specifically related to team publications.
- Work hand-in-hand with creative services to design overall look and feel of team publications, including but not limited to the media guide, yearbook, gameday program and alumni association newsletter.
- Responsible for generating/writing creative content and layout of all team publications and Marlins’ social media platforms, as needed. Also assist in the design and production of print ads to be placed in various publications.
- Interact closely with other departments regarding content included in publications.
- Work directly with printer regarding changes, proofing, deadlines and distribution. Assist with coordination of pre-press production for all publications.
- Responsible for placing all paid advertisers in official Club publications.
- Assist with the distribution of photography, artwork, logos and other graphic elements as requested by various departments.
- Responsible for coordinating in-stadium distribution of game-day publications.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of graphic design programs; Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom
- Expertise in Macintosh operation
- Advanced grammatical skills
- Must be deadline oriented, extremely organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess strong attention to detail especially pertaining to editing and proofing
- Strong knowledge of the sport and team preferred
- Ability to work extended or irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
- BA degree in Communications, Journalism or related field
- Strong writing, editorial and creative background
Note: This position was originally posted on the Miami Marlins employment site.
To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please
click here to apply for this job on the Miami Marlins employment site.
Go back job listings
Communications: Community Relations
Coordinator, Corporate/Community Relations - New York Yankees (Bronx, NY)
Department: Corporate/Community Relations
Reports To: Manager, Latino Affairs
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
Description: The focus of the Coordinator position is dedicated to fulfilling commitments associated with the day-to-day efforts of the Corporate/Community Relations Department, supporting the ongoing commitment of the New York Yankees dedicated to being a productive member of the community/engaging our neighbors and community partners to make a difference in the surrounding communities.
- Advise & assist with organizational wide efforts focused on Hispanic/multicultural related matters
- Fulfil obligations associated with department events/functions
- Assist with in-house requests/need for English-to-Spanish translations, including press releases, publications, sales pieces, etc.
- Support efforts associated with Hispanic/multicultural media outlets (radio, print, websites, social media, etc.)
- Support efforts focused on engaging and nurturing relationships with current/prospective multi-cultural business outlets
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in multicultural affairs, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience
- Fluent in Spanish
- Strong understanding/experience in pertinent areas, such as Marketing, Community Relations, Media Relations, Event Planning, etc., specifically within the context of multi-cultural markets
- Proven ability to:
- Communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Multi-task and prioritize
- Communicate effectively in written and verbal form; both in English and Spanish
- Handle sensitive situations, including those that are media & community related
- Knowledge of baseball preferred
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Travel flexibility
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Requires continual attention to detail and high level of organization
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Flexible work schedule (nights, weekends, holidays)
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you fluent in English and Spanish?
2. Do you have previous experience working in the field of Corporate/Community Relations?
3. If you answered yes to question 2, please provide examples.
4. Do you have a flexible work schedule?
5. What are your salary requirements?
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ