Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs that best match goodyear:
Internships: Any Internship
Spring Training Intern - Cincinnati Reds (Goodyear, AZ)
Department: Arizona Operations
Job Title: Spring Training Intern
Reports To: Arizona Operations Manager
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Term: 2018 Spring Training season (approx. Feb 1 – Mar 30)
Commitment: 10-29 hours per week; may include nights, weekends and holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events at Reds Development Complex and Goodyear Ballpark
- Answer and transfer incoming calls
- Greet and assist visitors in a professional manner
- Assist with VIP tours of the Cincinnati Reds Development Complex
- Distribution of newspapers and mail to departments
- Transportation to and from airports/hotels/etc. for Reds personnel
- Potential to perform in mascot suit or to escort mascot performer at Ballpark and community appearances
- Receive, log, distribute, process USPS/UPS/FedEx packages
- Stock general office supplies and refreshments throughout the complex
- Assist in keeping the complex organized, orderly and clean
- Assist multiple Reds personnel/departments with various other assignments
- Assist in other operational, administrative and customer service duties as needed
- Prior work experience in at least one business setting and one sports setting preferred. An interest in going into sports business. Should have, or be pursuing, an undergrad/graduate degree in a related area of study.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, good grammar, voice, and diction, strong interpersonal skills and a team oriented spirit to provide exceptional service
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and some overtime, if necessary
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to lift and transport items up to 55lbs
- This is an internship opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
- Internship is located in Goodyear, AZ.
- Interns are paid the Arizona state minimum wage.
- Relocation will not be offered.
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds organization policies and procedures
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds organization
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meet department productivity standards
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays?
2. Do you have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record?
Apply for this position |
Go back job listings
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - MLB and its Teams (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with MLB teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Apply for this position |
Go back job listings
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ