Current available jobs that best match oakland:
» Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coach - Dominican Republic - Oakland Athletics (Santo Domingo, DR)
» Future Notification Only - MLB and its Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Baseball Operations: Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapy/Doctor
Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coach - Dominican Republic - Oakland Athletics (Santo Domingo, DR)
The Oakland Athletics minor league system is currently seeking a full-time Minor League Strength and Conditioning coach for the 2016-2017 season for the Dominican Republic. The position will report to the Oakland Athletics Dominican Republic complex located near Santo Domingo. This position will report directly to the Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
· Assisting the Minor League Strength Coordinator during with all aspects of the Dominican Republic program.
· Implementing the Oakland Athletics Strength & Conditioning program during the season and instructional league.
· Assist the Athletic Trainer in completing and sending weekly and monthly reports.
· Supervise and instruct players in the weight room and during conditioning.
· Schedule weight room lifts.
· Effectively lead proper warm-up and stretching activities on a daily basis.
All interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to Josh Cuffe, Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coordinator at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - MLB and its Teams (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with MLB teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ