Sales & Marketing: Premium/Suite Service
Premium Services Manager - Oakland Athletics (Oakland, CA)
The Oakland Athletics Premium Seating Department has a Premium Services Manager position opening for the upcoming season. This full-time position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Ticket Services and is responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Manage the overall operation of the Diamond Level, Field Box, and Suite seating areas including long-term customer retention, relationships with vendors, and staffing.
• Responsible for managing and mentoring the Premium Seating Coordinator and game day staff to ensure Premium operations and retention efforts are maximized.
• Manage and maintain the department budgets to ensure efficiency and productivity, while exceeding guest expectations for a premium product and experience.
• Track and report all necessary commission totals and work with Ticket Sales and Operations to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
• Serve as the main contact for all Diamond Level, Field Box, and Suite clients to fill all ticketing and experiential needs and requests and troubleshoot issues with stadium and food service staff.
• Responsible for managing customer profiles for existing Diamond Level, Field Box, and Suite clients using in-house CRM system and transactional data. Work with Sr. Management to utilize data to enhance customer experience and target product offerings.
• Work with Ticket Services and Premium Seating Coordinator to ensure accurate ticket printing, distribution, ticket inventory management and the development of all collateral material both off and online for the Diamond Level, Field Box, and Suites.
• Work with Sr. Ticket Management to ensure digital ticketing initiatives are implemented in Premium Seating in order to enhance overall customer experience, foster additional growth, and capture data for client development.
• Assist in renewal of season ticket accounts in both Premium and Non-Premium Seating areas and identify accurate product offerings based on guest profiles.
• Work with Sr. Management to create fresh and unique experiences for all of our guests both on game day and with outside events.
• Work with full time staff, Facility, and stadium staff to ensure Diamond Level, Field Box, and Suite seating areas are maintained, installed and removed, and presentable for premium clientele.
• Work with the concessionaire and Sr. Management team to enhance the overall Premium Seating experience. Provide guest experience feedback, and product development feedback to ensure Premium Seating is regarded as the top fan experience in the stadium.
• Assist Ticket Sales staff in customer development and retention, and new customer acquisition.
• Work with Sr. Ticket Management to ensure accurate reporting, proper dynamic pricing, inventory management, and fulfillment of corporate contracts and requests.
• Work closely with the Premium Services Coordinator to ensure all Premium areas are maintained, staffed properly, and presentable for Premium Clientele.
• 1-3 years of sales and service experience preferred
• Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and work independently
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have experience managing client relationships
• Candidate must be available to work each home game including various nights, weekends, and holidays to ensure the Premium areas are running as expected and services are being delivered
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - MLB and its Teams (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with MLB teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.