Current available jobs that best match salt river fields:
» Special Event Internship - Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (Scottsdale, AZ)
» Future Notification Only - MLB and its Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Special Event Internship - Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (Scottsdale, AZ)
SALT RIVER FIELDS SPECIAL EVENT INTERNSHIP POSITION
Description: Under the direction of the Event Marketing Coordinator, the intern will observe and assist with various projects assigned by the Special Events department.
General Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Assisting with the planning and coordination of meetings and events
· Assisting with the coordination of event vendors
· Assisting in marketing efforts around events including: radio, TV, print, email, social media, etc.
· Assisting with onsite event management, set-up, activation and breakdown
· Assisting with special events sales process
· Observing client intake and event logistics
· Gaining practical knowledge of event marketing and lead up activation of sponsors
Intern will gain and/or improve upon his or her:
· General communication skills
· Understanding of inner workings of an event organization
· Understanding and knowledge of executing Event Orders
· Planning Meetings
· Client intake procedures and exceeding client expectations
· Logistical Support of Special Events
· Knowledge of conflict resolution and guest satisfaction
· Food vendor operating procedures and event execution
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, driven organization
· Understanding of special events and sports industry
· General customer service skills
· Strong interpersonal, verbal (including phone work) and written communication skills
· Basic computer processing skills including Microsoft Office Suite
· Interest in Special Events and/or Sports Industry
· Basic marketing knowledge preferred
· College coursework or comparable work experience preferred
· Previous internship experience is preferred
Compensation: $9 per hour; College credit is highly encouraged and available upon school approval.
Time: This is a part-time internship (15 hours per week on average); the hours and time commitment are flexible to be set between the supervisor and the internship candidate prior to the start of the internship.
Questions? Contact Chris Bonnell | 480.270.5166 | email@example.com
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - MLB and its Teams (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with MLB teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ