Sales & Marketing: Ticket Operations
Ticket Sales Representative - Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (Scottsdale, AZ)
*A seasonal position where local candidates are preferred*
Definition: Under limited supervision from the Ticket Manager, the Ticket Sales Agent will provide excellent customer service while administering the sale and distribution of game tickets.
Essential Functions: The primary responsibility of this position is to provide guests with the best guest experience possible while administering the sale and distribution of game tickets in person and by phone at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. Responsibilities include balancing cash receipts and tickets at the beginning and end of each shift, providing information regarding pricing, availability and seating locations throughout the ballpark and performing duties according to ticket office policies and procedures guide.
• Responsible for the sale and distribution of game tickets, balancing cash receipts and credit card payments, according to established ticket office policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics:
• Excellent customer service skills are required
• Must show strong computer skills while working with the Ticketmaster system
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards
1. Yes/No: Do you have Ticket Sales Experience?
2. Yes/No: Are you familiar with current technology?
3. Yes/No: Can you pass a Background and Drug Check?
4. Yes/No: Do you have Archtics experience?
5. Yes/No: Do you have Customer Service Experience?
6. Yes/No: I am aware that this position is a temporary seasonal position in Scottsdale, AZ with no relocation assistance?
7. Yes/No: Do you have open availability to work all games?
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ