Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Facility Operations/Security: Event Guest Relations
Tour Guide - Washington Nationals (Washington, DC)
Washington Nationals Tour Program offers a behind the scenes experience of the Nationals Ballpark, home to the Washington Nationals. All proceeds from the tours benefit the Dream Foundation, a non-profit that is committed to improving the lives of children and teens in the Washington, D.C. region by supporting initiatives focused on academics, the arts, nutrition and sports. Nationals Park will offer ballpark tours to public and private groups on game days as well as non-game days. We offer tours to all groups! This position will report to the Manager, Guest Experience in acting as a stadium tour guide for public and private tours. In addition, the position requirements will include on-site customer service, crowd management and in-depth ballpark knowledge.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for guiding groups through the stadium, imparting knowledge of the Nationals, including their history, information on the new stadium, and the history of baseball;
- Responsible for setting up and breaking down for assigned tours
- Responsible for staying up to date on Nationals baseball information, stadium information, and completing a training course prior to your start date;
- Assist the Manager of Guest Experience with tour participant feedback and customer service initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining ongoing communications and building strong relationships with clients, and other members of Nationals’ staff and management;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager of Guest Experience and/or the Director of Guest Experience and/or the Events Manager.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
Knowledge of baseball, Washington, DC, the Nationals and the stadium.
Specific experience working with the public.
Public speaking experience is a plus.
Uphold Core Values: Excellence, Performance, and Accountability. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the field, make a difference in the community and provide the best guest experience in sports. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
Gameday Seasonal: Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. May work at heights. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ