Sales & Marketing: Mascot
Scotts Reds Rally Pack Member - Cincinnati Reds (Cincinnati, Oh)
Department: Promotional Events
Job Title: Scotts Reds Rally Pack Member
Reports To: Promotional Events Coordinator
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Job Purpose: The Reds Rally Pack is a co-ed cheerleader-like interactive team that performs various tasks at Great American Ball Park during Cincinnati Reds home games. Activities include t-shirt launches, birthday package deliveries, prize giveaways, and promotions performed live on the stadium’s video board. Rally Pack members also serve as ambassadors for the Cincinnati Reds throughout the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with fans and get them engaged with the game and cheering
- Execute pregame, in-game, and postgame promotions and entertainment including t-shirt launches, birthday package deliveries, prize giveaways, and other promotions
- Maintain a fun and enthusiastic attitude at all times
- Foster a family friendly environment and work closely with kids
- Work closely with the Reds mascots
- Be aware of game situations and fire up the crowd when appropriate
- Deliver top notch customer service to fans and show appreciation for their support of the team
- Attend off-site community and marketing events as needed
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays, and be available for a majority of Reds home games
- Must be comfortable performing activities and interacting with fans on camera in front of 40,000+ fans
- Must be comfortable wearing cheerleader-like attire
- Prior performance or entertainment experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, energetic personality are required
- Outstanding customer service skills and ability to provide quick and professional responses in any situation
- True team player
- Must be reliable, punctual, courteous
- Good listening skills, and ability to work with limited oversight
- Basic knowledge of the game of baseball is required
- Must be 19 years or older
- This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
- Compensation is $12.50 per hour
- Only resumes submitted through Teamworkonline.com will be accepted. Please do not forward resumes via email or mail directly to Reds employees.
- Work normally includes game-day responsibilities where employees will be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time
- Hours will include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds organization policies and procedures
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds organization
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meet department productivity standards
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.