Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Payroll Clerk - New York Mets (Flushing, NY)
Responsible for assisting in the preparation and processing of weekly union payrolls; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation and processing of weekly payrolls using the ADP Enterprise eTime payroll systems and Workforce Now.
- Enter new hires, employee changes, deductions and garnishments.
- Assist in preparation of unemployment claims and hearings.
- Generate audit reports.
- Maintain appropriate payroll records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- File and archive documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of payroll experience.
- Knowledge of ADP’s Enterprise eTime and systems and Workforce Now.
- Experience with union payrolls. Prior experience with the following unions a plus: Local 32BJ, Local 177, Local 176, Local 30, Local 1, Local F-72, and Local 3.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Must have the ability to: problem solve, multitask, meet deadlines, work independently and in a team environment, prioritize, pay attention to details, and communicate effectively.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time and may lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What qualifications do you have that you believe will make you successful in this position?
2. Do you have experience with the aforementioned unions?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ