Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Sales Academy Associate - Kansas City Royals (Kansas City, MO)
SALES ACADEMY ASSOCIATE (TEMPORARY)
The Kansas City Royals seek aggressive, committed, energetic individuals to sell Royals season ticket packages and group tickets. This is an entry level position with room for advancement. We are looking for individuals that are highly motivated, competitive and committed to developing a career in the sports industry.
- Conduct telephone campaigns to acquire new business, retain current customers and generate incremental revenue.
- Make a minimum of 75-100 outbound phone calls per day
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and yearly ticket sales goals
- Maintain accurate documentation of all correspondence, prospects and feedback
- Assist customers in securing the preferred programs, seats and events that best fit their needs
- Provide superior service to all customers
- Represent the Club in a positive and professional manner during home games and select events
- Other related duties are required
- Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to meet goals and work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handles multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as ability to learn and master new software programs
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends?
2. Do you have proficient computer skills with experience in MS office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook?
3. Are you able to work January-December?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ