Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Ticket Services Representative - Kansas City Royals (Kansas City, MO)
TICKET SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Temporary)
Position will serve as the initial day-to-day contact for the Kansas City Royals fan base, including general fans, single-game ticket buyers and season ticket holders. Representatives are responsible for resolving all inquiries in a positive manner, exceeding customer expectations and providing interaction that is reflective of a model professional sports franchise.
- Improve year-over-year customer satisfaction through responsiveness, professionalism and positive interaction
- Accurately and successfully convey all key messages to the Club’s single-game ticket purchasers and the general public
- Ensure customer data and profile requirements are accurately represented in database
- Assist with ticket distribution and customer account changes
- Execute customer communication including but not limited to calls, emails and letters related, ticket-related issues and general fan inquiries
- Assist all sales-related programs including but not limited to account renewals, single game ticket purchases, special events, annual relocation and Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Responsible for overall customer service over the phone and in person during Royals home games
- Assist the Sales and Service Center during Home Games
- Represent the Sales and Service Department at in-game and outside events
- Additional duties as assigned
- General education background equivalent to a college or university education degree or in process to complete a college or university education degree
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in sales and customer service with proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas
- Proficient skills in computer including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. and ability to learn and master new software programs.
- Excellent oral communication and customer service problem solving skills.
- Basic mathematical and writing skills.
- Able to travel around the ballpark visiting clients during home games and able to escort and show potential customers various seating options around the ballpark.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Bi-lingual a plus
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you at least 18 years old?
2. Do you live in the Kansas City metro area?
3. Are you able to work flexible hours to include weekends, evenings & holidays?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ