Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Sales & Marketing: Marketing
Coordinator, Digital Marketing - Washington Nationals (Washington, DC)
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the scheduling, creation, execution and analysis of email marketing programs. This position will maintain the email marketing calendar and execute against it as scheduled. In addition, the
coordinator will work closely with all members of the marketing and ticket sales teams to increase sales through email marketing. The Coordinator will run email programs, oversee the maintenance of assets on the website and maintain the schedule for all owned channels. This position will report to the Senior Director of Advertising.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and learn new skills. She/he will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and creating an exciting, fun, teamwork-oriented environment. The candidate should be a quick learner with an open mind. She/he will need to be capable of managing multiple projects working independently with a strong attention to detail.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day management of nationals.com website by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Make certain that nationals.com webpages meet brand standards by checking link functionality, ensuring pages adhere to digital style guide, and staying current with changes,
- Manage creation and development of email marketing campaigns, including template designs, calls-to-action, and content in a fast paced environment
- Act as key Nationals liaison to Major League Baseball Advanced Media (MLBAM)
- Disseminate messaging to/from appropriate internal stakeholders
- Guide creation of custom landing pages and digital banners
- Program and traffic digital assets from Nationals media partners
- Write copy for email messages, webpages and digital ads
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure email templates are mobile-friendly to optimize user experience
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Compile and analyze results for digital display ads and email messages to identify issues, trends, opportunities and ROI
- Develop creative campaigns and manage execution for special initiatives such as annual All-Star voting, the All-Star Final Man Vote, Awards (Rookie of the Year, MVP, Cy Young, etc).
- Maintain calendars for creative requests, email messages and event activations.
- Maintain campaign schedules.
- Manage promotional messaging requests and placements for nationals.com
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military experience and
- Minimum of two years Advertising/Marketing experience is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Must have be able to condense information into a readable format.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Technical expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) along with demonstrable experience in graphic design
- HTML coding ability & web design experience is advantageous
- Uphold Core Values: Excellence, Performance, and Accountability. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the field, make a difference in the community and provide the best guest experience in sports. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
- Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Position may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No. Do you have a minimum of 2 years experience in Advertising/Marketing?
2. Yes/No. Do you have a full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ