Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Sales & Marketing: Event Operations/Management
Senior Manager, Event Services - San Francisco Giants (San Francisco, CA)
Position: Senior Manager, Event Services
Reports to: Vice President, Event Strategy & Services
Status: Full time; Exempt
The Senior Manager of Event Services is a senior level role within the Event Strategy and Services department. Primary responsible is overseeing the consistency and quality of non-baseball events.
- Oversee the event management processes to ensure the department is operating at a high standard and investing as necessary in products/technologies that will benefit the business
- Directly manage the event services team including hiring, training and assigning events.
- Coordinate the logistical operations of event load-in, set-up and load-out for non-baseball ?events, including working with Facilities, Bon Appetit and other departments
- Collaborate with the Giants Enterprises Client Services team to ensure that the clients’ needs ?and expectations are met and exceeded
- Monitor and cultivate vendor/supplier relationships to ensure that they efficiently and ?effectively provide needed goods and services within budget and at preferred prices
- Oversee timely submission of required permits for all non-baseball events
- Partner with Ballpark Operations and departments to ensure adherence to SOP and Ballpark ?Standard; ensure proper security and emergency protocols are in place for all non-baseball events
- Serve as a resource to other departments within organization for any event related activity. ?Includes assistance in department off-site coordination, event layout assistance, site visits, etc.
- Ensure that the SOP and Ballpark standard are updated, in collaboration with Ballpark ?Operations and Giants Enterprises, annually
- Develop a good understanding of staffing expenses and for identifying revenue generating ?opportunities/expense savings as it relates to event resources and operations
- Research, review and recommend equipment, materials and supplies required for high quality ?event production ?
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5-7 years relative experience working within event management/operations.
- Degree in marketing, operations, construction management, or project management preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Tripleseat and Social Tables preferred
- Must be able to work efficiently and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and effectively communicate multiple ?ongoing projects without missing details.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate comfortably and professionally.
- Positive attitude, be a quick learner, a good listener, be committed to excellence and an “out of ?the box” thinker.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours.
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ