Sales & Marketing: Event Operations/Management
Event Strategy & Services Assistant - San Francisco Giants (San Francisco, CA)
Position: Event Strategy & Services Assistant
Reports to: Senior Manager, Event Strategy & Services
Status: Part-Time (estimated hours of 20-30 hours per week)
The Event Strategy & Service Assistant is a part-time role within the Event Strategy and Service department. Primary responsible is to provide comprehensive support for the department.
- Assist with event coordination for non-baseball events as required.
- Assist with coordination of capital improvement and construction projects.
- Update triple seat and event schedules as required.
- Serve as liaison to security for vendor clearance, etc.
- Assist with scheduling the event operations team.
- Assist with post-season coordination as necessary.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Garden at AT&T Park Program Manager.
- Assist Vice President, Event Strategy & Service with administrative support as needed. ?
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- College degree required.
- 1-2 years of administrative experienced required.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential matters and information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Excellent work ethic with strong initiative and desire to take on tasks and projects.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including weeknights and ?weekends.