Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Internships: Any Internship
2017 Summer Internship - Venue Services - New York Mets (Flushing, NY)
The Venue Services department oversees all aspects of food & beverage, merchandise, memorabilia, promotions, on-site tenants, and inventory control for the New York Mets. From determining the price of a hot dog to designing t-shirts, Venue Services is involved in many areas within the organization that have a direct impact on the experience of all guests at Citi Field. This internship will provide insight and inclusion with the majority of the department’s functions with a large emphasis on analytics.
- Venue Services analytics.
- Citi Field food & beverage planning and operations.
- Citi Field merchandise planning and operations.
- Amazin’ Memorabilia program.
- Gameday promotions design, acquisition, and operations.
- Citi Field Fanwalk planning and operations.
- Citi Field tenant relations.
- Inventory control.
- Must be at least a Junior in College.
- Background in analytics, sports management, merchandise, marketing, management, sales, and/or hospitality services.
- Must be able to work to the end of all Mets home games and other events/promotions as requested.
- Must be team-oriented, outgoing, extremely motivated and able to work independently.
- Professional demeanor with strong organizational, planning and communication skills.
- Must be extremely flexible and open to learn new skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office software required, with emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable with Adobe Photoshop CS5 and above.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you proficient in Adobe Photoshop?
2. What excites you about this position?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ