Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Game Day Representative-Royals Charities - Kansas City Royals (Kansas City, MO)
The Kansas City Royals seek enthusiastic representatives and fund raisers for Royals Charities, the charitable foundation of the Kansas City Royals. Representatives will offer raffle tickets for Royals Charities 50/50 Raffle during Royals home games. Ticket sellers will be stationed throughout the ballpark and must be comfortable approaching patrons and selling to a crowd. Honesty, dependability and enthusiasm will be required to excel in this position.
- Effectively communicate and deliver information regarding Royals Charities to fans
- Attend home games and sell raffle tickets to patrons in and around Kauffman Stadium
- Reconcile tickets sold and cash received
- Follow all policies and procedures as set by the Kansas City Royals and Royals Charities
- Must be 18 years of age or older by start date of employment
- Experience handling cash in a sales role
- A charismatic personality exuding a positive attitude that demonstrates approachability and friendliness
- Enthusiasm and high energy personality
- Team player attitude and desire to work hard to meet group fundraising goals
- Ability to work 60 – 81 home games, including weekends, night, and some holidays from April-October
- Must reach individual sales goals
- Ability to walk, stand and climb in an outdoor setting for 4-5+ hours at a time.
- Ability to work in outside elements including heat, rain, and cold
- Ability to attend pre-season training sessions
- Must have excellent cash handling and customer service skills
- Must be comfortable with technology
- Must be comfortable approaching people and selling in front of crowds
- Must understand the timing/pacing of baseball
Representatives start at $10/hour and work approximately 3-4 hours per regular season game (some marquee Royals games and any postseason play may require shifts of a longer period)
81 home games – 70% night games/30% day games
Position is part-time and seasonal (April through October)
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience handling cash in a sales role?
2. Are you able to work 60-81 home games, including weekends, night, and some holidays from April-October?
3. Are you able to walk, stand and climb in an outdoor setting for 4-5+ hours at a time?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.