Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Facility Operations/Security: Security
Coordinator, Building Operations - New York Mets (Flushing, NY)
The Coordinator, Building Operations (BOC) will be responsible for covering a shift in the Building Control Center, an around the clock operation which serves as the initial point of contact for security and operational calls. The BOC will monitor and control access into Citi Field working with security, observe the CCTV cameras and assist in notifying first responders of emergency situations at Citi Field. Some of the other responsibilities include employee ID credentialing, submitting maintenance requests to various trades and contacting outside vendors to report equipment outages. The BOC will also monitor the Fire Command Station serving as a Building Evacuation Supervisor when the Fire Safety Director is not required to be on duty.
- Monitor all CCTV cameras reporting outages and making service requests when needed.
- Create copies of video footage upon authorized request.
- Monitor access management system (S2), addressing alarms with security and making notifications of incidents.
- Communicate (often via handheld radio) with security to coordinate stadium access for deliveries and locked door access requests.
- Issue new and returning employees identification cards, providing appropriate access levels once authorized.
- Run various reports using the access management system, upon authorized request.
- Maintain door schedule on event days through access management system.
- Turn lights on/off using the lighting control panel as requested, logging all entries.
- Acknowledge and process daily parking / visitor requests for guests.
- Issue temporary passes to vendors / contractors who enter at employee entrance.
- Receive and submit internal requests for service, notifying the proper trade group for repairs by entering information into the Aware System.
- Monitor the LiveSafe program responding to incidents or service requests submitted by staff. Also send out mass notifications in case of emergency upon authorized directive.
- Monitor the operation of escalators and elevators from inside the Control Center, making notifications and service calls when necessary.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail / deliveries when needed.
- Put together the daily Fire Safety Team attendance sheet.
- Monitor the fire command station, serving as a Building Evacuation Supervisor, when the Fire Safety Director is not in the Command Center or required to be on duty.
- Assist the Fire Safety Director with fire / Emergency Action Plan drills and or live events.
- Obtain and maintain Fire Safety and Emergency Action Plan Director Certifications once eligible.
- Process Do Not Admit forms for arrests made by NYPD or warnings issued by security to individuals on Citi Field property.
- Assist in the Ballpark Operations office with tasks and other duties as assigned.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as part of a rotating shift.
- Strong data entry skills and computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must have a professional demeanor and an ability to follow established procedures.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to function in a sometimes stressful environment.
- Previous experience in an Operations environment or work in a fire safety role preferred.
- Experience with Genetec Security Desk, or Aware Systems, a plus.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Explain how you handle stressful situations.
2. Do you have prior experience working in a Command Post?
3. What are your salary expectations for this position (range)?
4. Are you willing and able to work holidays, nights and weekends?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ