Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Assistant, Season Ticket Account Services (Part-Time) - New York Mets (Flushing, NY)
This part-time position is designed for applicants who are interested in pursuing a career in Ticket Sales & Services. Applicants should be eligible to work part-time hours, approximately 35 hours per week. This part-time stint will last from March of 2017 through the end of the season/postseason. The employee will be the main support staff member for our Season Ticket Account Services Department, and assist with providing exceptional service to all of our Full Season, Half Season, and Partial Plan holders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist STAS account executives and leadership with daily administrative tasks.
- Assist Season and Plan holders with single game and concert tickets, parking, and exchanges.
- Assist with game day activities such as Amazin’ Mets Perks, seat visits, preparing gift bags, escorting season ticket holders during experiences, distribute game notes, and ticket operations requests.
- Track RSVPs for season ticket holder events in CRM.
- Help manage promotional items and autographed item inventories.
- Event Operations – emails, setup, breakdown, check-in.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Related coursework and/or experience is a plus.
- Some knowledge of Major League Baseball rules, history and players.
- Ability to work well with others, from interns and front office staff to athletes, fans, customers and corporate clients.
- Professional conduct, image and demeanor in an office setting.
- Candidates must have satisfactory computer skills, including some proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word).
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance. Available to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays. During the baseball season this may include nights and weekends when team plays home games.
- Must have own transportation to and from Citi Field.
- Recent graduate is preferred.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What qualifications do you have that you believe will make you successful in this position?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ