Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Account Executive, Season Ticket Account Services - New York Mets (Flushing, NY)
The Account Executive, Season Ticket Account Services will be focused on the long-term retention and growth of our Full Season, Half Season, and 20-Game account holders. This involves successfully securing renewal commitments from account holders and providing a high level of customer service with the goal of growing account holder relationships with the New York Mets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maximize Full Season, Half Season, and 20 Game Account Holders renewal percentage by providing outstanding customer service to assigned accounts via all contact touch points.
- Responsible for a new business sales goal that is obtained by upselling current accounts, generating referrals, group and hospitality area sales, and luxury suites.
- Meet or exceed established monthly and annual sales and renewal goals.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- Participate and contribute to sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Educate account base on ticket functions such as: My Mets Tickets, reprints, Print At Home tickets, Stubhub, Ticket Donation Program, resetting PINS, linking accounts, trouble shooting of sales problems, and report creation and generation.
- Update and maintain accurate records in CRM regarding all activities and sales.
- Maintain account database on Tickets.com (TDC) Ticketing System.
- Manage and address all account holders inquiries and requests in a timely fashion.
- Convey clear, accurate information to all account holders.
- Attend and participate in STH events, experiences and Amazin’ Mets Perks (AMP’s).
- Visit Season Ticket Holders on game days to maintain relationships.
- Game day duties include: in-seat visits to account holders; executing STH events and game day experiences; staffing new business tables, and addressing any account problems or concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree required.
- 1 year of sport sales & service experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively deal with a wide range of people.
- The ability to learn and apply sales “best practices” and techniques.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to navigate the ballpark in order to visit clients during home games and escort potential customers on seat tours, showing various seating options and facilities on both game days and non-game days.
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Department: Season Ticket Account Services
Supervisor: Director, Season Ticket Account Services
Location: Citi Field; Flushing, NY
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What qualifications do you have that you believe will make you successful in this position?
2. What excites you about this position?
3. What are your salary expectations for this position (range)?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ