Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Account Executive, Group Sales - New York Mets (Flushing, NY)
Group Sales Account Executives sell a comprehensive array of NY Mets’ ticket-related products with a strong emphasis on Group Tickets, Hospitality Spaces and Single Game Suite Rentals along with up-selling existing group accounts. This position will be responsible for selling and servicing accounts, along with creating new special events and group ideas. Other products include Full Season, Half Season and Partial Plan inventory. Ideal candidate must be detail oriented and organized with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of clientele.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of Group and Hospitality tickets, as well as Single Game Suite Rentals to both corporations and the general public.
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Aggressively build new relationships through outside appointments, in-park appointments and cold calling.
- Generate out of office as well as in Citi Field “face-to-face” meetings to create new opportunities with top area businesses.
- Provide a superior level of customer service to all fans alike.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities and Special Events.
- Plan, coordinate and execute group events as part of the Mets Theme Day schedule.
- Game day activities include greeting groups in attendance at each home game; assisting with any sales related game. activities; addressing any group problems or concerns.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and game-day duties.
- Successful sales experience regardless of previous industry.
- Four-year college degree.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including the Mets CRM and ticketing systems (Microsoft CRM and Tickets.com ProVenue).
- Ability to navigate the ballpark in order to visit clients during home games and escort potential customers on seat tours, showing various seating options and facilities on both gamedays and non-gamedays.
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What excites you about this position?
2. Describe your sales background as it relates to this position.
3. What are your salary expectations?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ