Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Account Executive, Season Ticket Sales - New York Mets (Flushing, NY)
Season Ticket Account Executives sell a comprehensive array of NY Mets’ ticket-related products with a strong emphasis on Full Season, Partial Plan and Pack inventory. Other products include Suite Leases, Suite Rentals, Hospitality Spaces, and Group Tickets. Ideal candidate must be an aggressive, experienced sales professional who leads by example, possesses the ability to establish solid business relationships, maintains a professional attitude and maximizes opportunities to increase revenue potential.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new Full and Partial Ticket Packages, Suite Leases and Rentals, as well as Group Tickets to both corporations and the general public.
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management.
- Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out of office as well as in Citi Field “face-to-face” meetings to create new business opportunities.
- Provide a superior level of customer service to all Season Ticket Holders, Plan/Pack Holders, Single Game Buyers, New Business Prospects and fans alike.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions.
- At least one year of successful sales experience regardless of previous industry.
- Four-year college degree.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including the Mets CRM and ticketing systems (Microsoft CRM and Tickets.com Pro Venue).
- Ability to navigate the ballpark in order to visit clients during home games and escort potential customers on seat tours, showing various seating options and facilities on both gamedays and non-gamedays.
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What qualifications do you have that you believe will make you successful in this position?
2. What excites you about this position?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ