Internships: Any Internship
Corporate Sales and Marketing Radio Summer Intern - St. Louis Cardinals (St. Louis, MO)
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Corporate Sales and Marketing Intern will assist with the radio production and radio network affiliates. They will also assist with the fulfillment of certain elements in the corporate partners’ contracts.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Assist with 190+ live radio productions for the Cardinals Radio Network.
- Organize all announcer and game production materials.
- Assist with affiliate affidavits and traffic the radio commercials to the affiliates for the promotions and trade ticket offers.
- Assist Corporate Sales and Marketing Account Executive and Coordinators as needed.
- Execute sponsorship elements/promotions, such as “Explore St. Louis Where are you From” booth.
- Assist in hosting field visit, ceremonies, and first pitches on a regular basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Current enrollment in an accredited program at a College or University required, at least Junior year.
- Experience in marketing, sports industry, radio and/or customer service.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to stand on feet and walk comfortably for long periods of time.
- Ability to build rapport and draw information from radio staff.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes or No: Are you enrolled in an accredited program at a College or University?
2. Yes or No: Will you be at least a Junior status by the 2016 Summer semester?
3. Yes or No: Will you receive school credit upon completion of the internship?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.