Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Sales & Marketing: Box Office Management
Director, Tickets Sales & Operations - Camelback Spring Training LLC (PHOENIX, AZ)
Camelback Spring Training, the Team owned company that operates Camelback Ranch-Glendale, the Spring Training home of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox, is now accepting applications/resumes for the following position:
Title: Director, Ticket Sales & Operations
Reports to: President & General Manager
The Director, Ticket Sales & Operations is responsible for the strategic planning, budgeting, financial reporting and day to day operations for both ticket sales and ticket operations. This position will report directly to the President and serve as a member of the leadership team of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and implement a ticket sales plan (products, targets, database management, etc.) to meet or exceed established sales goals for season tickets, mini plans, group tickets, suites, group function areas and single game ticket sales.
- Create, manage and implement a comprehensive ticket operations plan.
- Build all events in the ticketing system, including: seating manifests, price levels, buyer types, ticket packages, holds/kills, discounts, presales, etc. and manage the effective operation.
- Serve as liaison with Tickets.com and MLB regarding ticket sales.
- Maintain and/or grow ticket per cap through management of ticket pricing, discounts, premier games, etc.
- Hire, train and manage seasonal account executive sales team and box office staff.
- Establish sales standards, activity levels and revenue goals for each account executive; motivate sales team to insure maximum efficiency and attainment of revenue goals.
- Develop and enhance annual renewal/up-sell campaigns for season, group and mini-plan customers.
- Coordinate inbound/outbound ticket sales call campaigns.
- Collaborate on sales and marketing collateral to insure consistency with brand strategy.
- Prepare and manage annual ticket sales and ticket operations budgets.
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports/forecasts for management of all ticket sources.
- Monitor customer service inquires and maintain system for timely response to all customer requests and feedback; oversee service and retention strategy.
- Collaborate on market research and generate database information to provide management with the best possible customer information and market trends.
- Oversee, monitor and manage the access control system. Ensure proper equipment and condition; training and reporting.
- Serve as liaison for Dodgers and White Sox to meet their home game ticket needs.
- Oversee daily box office operations, including cash management, ticket fulfillment, reporting/reconciliation, etc.
- Collaborate with Director of Finance & Administration regarding controls, financial reporting, policies, etc.
Requirements/Qualifications: The requirements and physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience, including 2 years management/supervision, preferably in professional sports.
- Experience working with ticketing system; knowledge of Tickets.com (TDC) system preferred.
- Strong ability to successfully manage and motivate ticket sales staff, develop and execute sales plans.
- Ability to develop effective and collaborative working relationships.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented and organized; ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Ability to use good judgment in the scope of assigned authority; ability to effectively analyze situations and develop course of action.
- Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and to move throughout the Facility.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.
Camelback Spring Training, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, color, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have 5 years experience working in a ticket office?
2. Have you worked in a ticket office in a supervisory roll?
3. Have you worked in a ticket office for baseball?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ