Internet/New Media: Web Design/Development
Software Engineer - Tickets.com (Costa Mesa, CA)
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we’re a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.
We are searching for a Software Engineer within a project team, focusing on development of new products and features, with an emphasis on and passion for innovative user interface development. This position will require active participation in all phases of product development and will play a key role in the design, development, and maintenance of complex web applications. While requiring skills and knowledge in all tiers of application development, this role will necessitate adoption of new web technologies to enable redesign of existing web applications and development of next generation rich internet applications (RIA). These skills will be used to target emerging technology-driven opportunities to deliver world class solutions within the ticketing industry.
If you think you’re a good fit for the Software Engineer position and the team, we’d love to hear from you!
Essential Job Functions:
· Participate in application development projects, encourages adoption of development standards, UI frameworks, client side toolkits and reuse of opportunities.
· Collaborate with various teams and departments throughout the organization to ensure that business requirements are translated into innovative interfaces and experiences.
· Participate in collaborative design and highly iterative, team oriented development.
· Take ownership in the design, development & delivery of rich-client solutions.
· Perform analysis and troubleshooting for debugging application problems.
· Assist in authoring & presenting designs, task planning & estimations, use-case & QA test case documentation, etc.
· Identify opportunities to improve application reliability and usability.
· Ability to solve complex problems with minimal guidance or supervision.
· Desire to share successes and challenges; to be a team player.
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ